Salient Features of Machines:
- Total cGMP model.
- Stainless Steel cladding or hard chrome plating of all exposed parts to ensure long life and resistance against corrosion.
- Special design and heat-treatment of all moving / rotating parts to absorb normal wear and tear.
- Special self-aligning bearing ensure smooth and trouble free rotation of the parts.
- “No Container, No Label” an electrical sensing device avoids wastage of labels. It also helps in keeping the unit neat and clean.
- Minimum change over time is required from one size of container or label to another.
- Quick change of speed or the adjustment of the complete system and synchronization is possible automatically with the help of % speed pot on operating panel.
- Suitable for OVERLAP LABELLING where the length of label is more than the circumference of the container.
- A high efficient vacuum pump develops sufficient vacuum to hold labels on pick-up cylinder.
- Self make Gear Motor for Main drive.
- Allen Bradley makes A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive.
- “No Container, No Labeling” System.
- Vacuum pump.
- NHL 150 Automatic Wet Glue Labeling Machine is used for labeling of containers.
- The round container is transferred on the moving conveyor from the inbuilt Unscramble and positioned accurately by a Feed Worm for correct spacing between two containers for wrap round operation at the labeling point.
- The rotating GLUE CYLINDER receives cold glue from the Glue pot which subsequently gets transferred on to the Glue Rubber Roller. Finally a fine, even and thin film of glue is transferred on to the Gluing Pad.
- The round container on the moving conveyor at the feed worm accurate sequences switch which results in the oscillation of the label box.
- The rotating GLUING PAD which is aligned with oscillating LABEL BOX picks up only one label each time.
- The PICK-UP CYLINDER receives labels with help of pick-up fingers from the GLUING PAD. The PICK-UP CYLINDER holds the labels perfectly due to vacuum during its rotational movement. Simultaneously the pick-up fingers move inside.
- The round container which is positioned by the FEED WORM at the labeling point is now wrapped around with the glue label when the round container rotates by virtue of strip belt of the PICK-UP CYLINDER. Finally the moving container further passes through a rubber PRESSING BELT which ensures neat and perfect fixing of the label.
Machine Technical Specification:
|Direction||Left To Right.|
|Production Rate||Up to 100 Containers / Min|
|Unscramble||762 MM Diameter.|
|Electrical Supply||1.00 HP For Main Drive.|
|0.50 HP for Vacuum pump.|
|Power Requirement||440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.|
|Height of Conveyor||Adjustable from 800 To 850 MM|
|Dimensions||3010 MM (L) X 1060 MM (W) X 1105 MM (H)|
|Net Weight||580 KGS. (Approx.)|
|Gross Weight||950 KGS. (Approx.)|
|Container Diameter||16 MM To 70 MM MAX|
|Label Length||20 MM To 205 MM Maximum|
|Label Height||16 to 90 mm|