Salient Features of Machine:
- Total CGMP Model.
- Complete Stainless Steel construction.
- Powder filling based on Auger Revolution Count or Time.
- There are various options available in order to control the Auger revolution either through Clutch – Brake system or Servo controlled closed loop system.
- All Parts comes in contact with Powder are made of SS 316L.
- Hopper capacity is 35 KG in SS 316 construction and can be easily dismantled for Sterilization process.
- Inbuilt “No Container/No Fill” system prevents spillage and precious powder waste.
- Virtually no maintenance due to less number of moving parts.
- No Dripping of Powder due to superior design of Tooling for Free flowing as well as non free flowing powder.
- High operational comfort.
Machine working sequence:
- In operation Chronology in Single head Auger Powder Filling machine ,Container (either Glass bottle / Plastic bottles) received from upstream machine on in feed conveyor of the machine.
- Meanwhile, sufficient amount of powder will required to load in hopper having storage capacity about 35 kg.
- Once the machine started, then bottle will be sensed by sensor which gives signal to the magnetic clutch system / Servo to rotate Auger to fill required amount of powder in bottle.
- Finally as bottle will be filled with powder as per the required quantity and it will index further through on single stack conveyor to the downstream machine.
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Metering Mode||Dosing by auger revolutions counts|
|Auger Rotation||Either by Clutch –brake system or Servo based system|
|Filling Weight||10 Gms to 1000 Gms (with help of Different Auger tooling)|
|Speed||Output and accuracy of the machine is subjected to flow property of the powder and other related conditions. For calculation purpose usually 20 Gms of fill gives an output of 30 BPM|
|Total Power||2 KW|
|Height of Conveyor||Adjustable from 850 To 900 MM|
|Bottle Diameter||25 MM To 90 MM MAX.|
- Dust extraction system is available on System.