The “N.K.INDUSTRIES” Rotary bottle washing machine is compact is and highly efficient GMP requirement of washing for glass and plastic bottles. The machine operated on the Rotary principle with GENEVA mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
Salient Feature of Machines
- Geneva mechanism.
- Four inner, one outer and one air wash
- Sequence of washes of washes to customers choice
- With 96 Pocket for bottle holding
- Output :64 to 100 bottles per minute,
- Easy operation.
- Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
- Easy loading and unloading with two rows.
- Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence, which eliminates carbon plate and other accessories, reduces leakage and maintenance to minium.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to was bigger bottles (500 & ml)
- The stationery nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks.
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance.
- Bottle guide system especially for light weight bottle.
Machine working Step by Step:
- A The bottles are loaded on rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations the bottles are hold in bottles holders that are specially designed to accommodate bottles with varying neck diameter and bottle diameter.
- The bottles are being placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders. Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the bottles.
- Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings and sequence of various washing to suit specific requirement.
Machine technical specification:
|Motor for main drive||1/2 HP / 415 V/3 Phase / 50 Hz /1000 RPM|
|Electric Heater Tank||3 KW|
|Total Load||5 KW|
|Dimensions||1550 mm L X 1700 mm W X 1300 mm H|
|Net Weight||750 Kgs. Approx.|
Input Material Specification:
Diameter of container : 25 mm to 100 mm
Outside diameter of Neck : 20 mm to 38 mm
Height of container : Up to 280 mm