N.K Industries manufacture the high speed wet glue labeling machine designated as NHL-300.
- 30 to 50% Glue Saving on each Label due to Strip Gluing System
- No Label – No Gluing System eliminating wastage of Glue
- No Bottle – No Label System eliminating wastage of Labels
- No Label – No Coding System eliminating wastage of Ink
- Built in online Coding System for printing B.No. Etc. Using Rubber Stereos and suitable ink for Labels to be provided by customer only
- Easy to Change Label Application height on Bottles
- Built in Vial Jamming Sensor to avoid damage/breakage to the Vials at in feed
- Synchronized speed of Label application with Gluing, Printing and Vial Feeding
- Fully Gear Drive System – No Chain Drive
- Easy Change over system – No Setting of Master or Cam for timing
- Least Change over time for Bottle and Label Change Parts
- Suitable for any type of Grooved Surface of Product
- Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labeling.
- Fully Stainless Steel finishes Machine.
- NHL 300 is high Automatic Wet Glue Labeling Machine is used for labeling of containers.
- The round container is transferred on the moving conveyor from the inbuilt Unscramble and positioned accurately by a Feed Worm for correct spacing between two containers for wrap round operation at the labeling point.
- The rotating GLUE CYLINDER receives cold glue from the Glue pot which subsequently gets transferred on to the Glue Rubber Roller. Finally a fine, even and thin film of glue is transferred on to the Gluing Pad.
- The round container on the moving conveyor at the feed worm accurate sequences switch which results in the oscillation of the label box.
- The rotating GLUING PAD which is aligned with oscillating LABEL BOX picks up only one label each time.
- The PICK-UP CYLINDER receives labels with help of pick-up fingers from the GLUING PAD. The PICK-UP CYLINDER holds the labels perfectly due to vacuum during its rotational movement. Simultaneously the pick-up fingers move inside.
|Label Height||20 mm to 70 mm Standard*|
|Label Length||45 mm to 240 mm Standard*|
|Bottle Diameter||15 mm to 85 mm*|
|Glue||Cold Dextrine Base Glue or other glue which does not create any fibres or threading during rotation, water soluble glue is required|
|Electrical||415 VAC 3 Phase or 220 VAC 1 Phase Power Supply through A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System(50/60 Hz)|
|Power||3 H.P. With One Vacuum Pump 4 H.P. With Two Vacuum Pump|
|Speed||Up to 150 to 250 Labels per minute depending on Bottle and Label Size|
|Conveyor height||830-875 mm*|
|Overall dimension||2670 mm(L) X 900 mm(W) X 1100 mm (H)|
|Machine Direction of Movement||Left to Right from operator side|