External Vial washing machine is quite suitable in range of Industries like Pharmaceuticals,inject able, Dairy, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
The External Vial Washing Machine is designed to wash the outer surface of round shaped Vials [5ml to 100ml Vials]. This machine washes the outer sides of Vials and eliminates the particles that are formed on the vials, which are previously filled and sealed.
Chronology of Operation:
- From the infeed Turn Table the vials are fed into the External Vial Washing Machine conveyors.
- The machine consists of two conveyors on which the vials are properly fed and transported from in feed Turn Table for the washing operation.
- Two operations are carried out on this machine. First the vials are washed by water jet and then dried by air jet. On the sides of the conveyor a set of spray nozzles are fitted on each conveyor for water jet.
- One set of knifes blocks are provided on each conveyor for air jet The air is sprayed through this knifes. The Knifes are fitted in an inclined manner which ensures that the air that is sprayed reaches each corner of the vial which are previously washed. After washing and drying the vials are guided to the out feed Turn Table.
- Before reaching the out feed Turn Table a special arrangement is provided to dry the vial from the bottom side. A set of syringes are provided on the sides of each conveyor at the exit end which sprays the air jet on the bottom part of the vial resulting in the drying of the vials This machine is completely operated by PLC. A covering of Acrylic cabinet is provided in the machine which when opened up during the operation immediately stops the supply of water & air and shows the indication with alarm in the PLC.
|Direction||Left To Right|
|Out/Put||Up to 240 vials per minute depend on neck size & vial size|
|Electrical Supply||210 Volts 3 Phase 50/60 Hz (5 wire)|
|Power Requirement||3 HP|
|Height of Conveyor||900 mm (approx.)|
|Container Diameter||25 mm to 6o mm max.|
|Height||38 mm to 120 mm|
- Total cGMP model
- S.S frame structure
- “NO VIAL NO WASHING” system eliminates wastage of water & air
- Easy cleaning & maintaining
- Machine is equipped with PLC system.
- Stops supply of water & air when acrylic doors opened during operation.
- Indication & alarm in PLC
- Normal water required for washing. No hot water required
Utilities: (In scope of customer):
- Pneumatic Air : Filtered, oil free, sterile low pressure Air at 5kg/cm2 (4/6 bar) 150 CFM.
- Water supply : 150 Litres/hour (Approx)