Double Head Liquid Filling Machine
Double Head Liquid Filling is quite economical model for the start up industry where they can achinve moderate output with less human interface. It is widely used in industries like pharmaceutical , cosmetic , Pesticide.
Salient feature of Machine:
Double head liquid filling machine is equipped with following salient features:
- Rigid vibration free construction for trouble free performance.
- S.S. Top, covers, conveyor guides and other parts for longer life .
- Elegant and Easy reach control panel for total control on operation.
- ‘No container machine stops’ saves valuable liquid and down time for cleaning.
- Steel frame is elegantly and systematically painted for corrosion resistance.
- Self centering device to take care of non concentricity of container to certain extant.
- High precision manufactured syringes to achieve high accuracy in fill size and drip proof performance.
- Minimum change overtime, from one size of container or fill size to another.
- Long Liquid collection tray with outlet below conveyor to Safeguards assemblies.
- Special designed nozzle and syringe in order to prevent liquid spillage in from on drop.
|No Bottle – No fill|
|No bottle at in feed – Machine stop|
[Depending on Nature of Liquid & Fill size]
|40 bottles per minute|
|FILL SIZE & ACCURACY||30ML T0 500ML
(+1% ON SINGLE DOZE)
|POWER CHARACTERISTICS||440V, 3PH 50HZ(4 WIRE SYSTEM)|
|ELECTRICAL RATINGS||H.P.1, 1500 RPM FOR MAIN M/C|
|0.50 H.P. 1500RPM FOR CONVEYOR|
|0.50 H.P. 1500 RPM FOR TURN TABLE|
|DIMENSIONS||1800 x 840 x 1400 (mm)|
|HEIGHT OF CONVEYOR||ADJUSTABLE FROM 750 MM TO 840 MM|
|CONTAINER DIAMETER||30 MM TO 100 MM|
|HEIGHT||210 M MAXIMUM|
- NKLFL-50, automatic volumetric liquid filling machine is a compact model used for filling of plastic and glass containers.
- Empty bottles are being received through the turntable and then they are fed on to the in feed conveyor of machine where the bottles are being separated as per constant pitch for next operation means filling.
- A imported fiber optic sensor senses the Bottle and then give the order to syringe system to fill the bottle as per required dosing.
- Then it is conveyed to the downstream machine for other operation.