N.K Industries is pioneer in manufacturing range of Tunnel type Linear Vial Washing Machine. Various models are available to cater the requirement of Low production to Moderate and higher production as per the modern inject able plant requirement.
Salient features of series of Tunnel type Linear Vial Washing Machine
- Machine manufactured as per cGMP standards.
- Machine fitted with one set of change parts suitable for 5ml to 30ml vials.
- Various models available from 60 VPM to 400 VPM. (Please have a look at technical specification column)
- Machine is suitable for 2ml to 100ml Vial Sizes with the help of minimal change parts.
- Water recycling arrangement is possible as per requirement.
- Basic Frame of the Machine totally fabricated from SS-304 materials.
- All parts coming in contact with washing zone are made from SS 316L materials
- Machine equipped with safety devices to ensure smooth and silent operation with HIGH rated output.
- Machine totally rigid and withstands continuous operation for long working hours without any trouble.
- Washing chamber having various spray zones.
- Spray duration is electrically controlled by magnetic valve.
- HIGH pressure spray nozzles entire into the vials during washing time to insure perfect wash of vials.
- The machine will be provided with SS-316L pumps and SS-316L tanks
- All contactor and relay from Telemechanic.
- Main Drive: Gear Motor Make-MGM Varvel
- Conveyor Drive: Gear Motor Make-MGM Varvel
- Solenoid Valve from ROTEX Make.
- Conveyor Belt made from SS 304 Material. Wirewooven Type.
- All pipe fittings made from SS 316/L Materials.
- The emergency stop button is provided with both ends (In feed & Out feed Side).
|Machine Direction||Left to Right|
|Speed||60 VPM||120 VPM||240 VPM||300 VPM||400 VPM|
|Height of Conveyor||Adjustable from 850 To 900 MM|
|NO. OF WASHES||TEN INSIDE & TWO OUTSIDE (Ultrasonic Wash is also avilable)|
|Change Part and Vial size||Vial Size : 5 to 30ml without qny cange parts.
Additional change parts will be required for 2ml & 50-100 ml vials
Also machine suitable for Salian V
|Power consumption||3 to 5 HP as per model|
|Electrical connection||440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Air consumption||10-30 CFM depend upon the Machine Model & Vial sizes|
|Water Consumption||100 to 350 LPM depend upon the Model & Vial Sizes|